Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crush

So my taste is guys is ALWAYS changing, I think mostly 'cause I can't figure out what I want. So right now, I'm in this phase when I like really nerdy guys (looks-wise). Not as in socially-illiterate, but as in pure dorky-looking. The nerdier, the crazier I am about him. For example, there's this guy in my physics class who has shaggy, dirty blonde hair, shabby shirts, large headphones constantly around his neck, and glasses that he tilts so that instead of lying on his ears, it's like an inch above. And I'm crushing on him. (And he's foreign, haha). Anyways, aside from absolutely loving this song, I think the main singer is WAY cute. Check out the part at 2:42. It just makes my heart patter. Weird, I know.

5 comments:

  1. Humm.....
    Well, I guess the guy is ok.
    The music video is debatable. Looks like a bunch of party animals to me. Watching stuff like this reminds me of the old 70's problem that some girls had where they would read romance novels and get themselves very disconnected from reality.
    Uhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go check out the electrical engineering department. There are lots of nerds up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Definately not. Electrical engineers: no personality. The guys I'm crushing: way TOO much personality. Not old-man pants and tennis shoes; skinny jeans, neon green shorts, nerdy glasses...a real band boy.
    Yeah...the music video itself is a euphemism for promiscuousity. I agree. But I LOVE the song.
    Romance & reality. You should meet my friend Ilene. About as opposite as Justin as it gets, but equally as fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilene is a girls name. Is Ilene a boy?

    Maybe our definition of nerd is different.
    A nerd to me is a really intellectually neat guy who is really into his smart field, and has not quite developed his social side perhaps(but will) and who doesn't get caught up too much into the "frivolous" side of life, but is willing to be open-minded. His wry humor is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that is the good kind of nerd. I guess there are others who are sort of "unaware" of reality? But then again, his reality may be different than mine and vice versa.

    I like finding people who don't fit the stereotypes. They are just themselves.

    ReplyDelete